Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Back to playing with wires & seed beads .......

OMG!  I've been neglecting my blog again and surprisingly I've even nearly forgotten my own password. I have not been very hardworking in terms of "playing with wire" and seed beads because of other priorities.  Frankly speaking, not only my blog that I've been neglecting ...... my "plot of garden" in front and the back is overgrown with "lallangs" and unwanted plants!!


Anyway ..... that's that.


Just a few days ago, I received an email from Ms Bobbe Blessel enquiring about the wire wrapped adjustable beaded ring which was posted in www.allfreebeadedjewelry.com's website and would like to share what she has written ~


"Just had to write and tell you what an inspiration you have been to me.  I was just looking at your pattern for the wire wrapped adjustable beaded ring on all free beaded jewelry.  Wow!!!  I have been wanting to do the wire wrapping but was feeling that all the other patterns were just not giving me the confidence to be able to do it.  After going through the pattern I know I can.  Just loved the earrings to!  If you have other patterns for sale somewhere on the internet I would love to know where they are.  As I said I have not done this before but would love to be able to do the earrings also but don't have a clue how to get it started.  Know the basics of the pattern because you explained it so well.  If I could get the pattern I would be so appreciative to get it.  


Again thank you, thank you for giving me the confidence."  


I have replied to her and have asked her to share with me the picture of her ring should she make an attempt at it.  


Here's the picture of my wire wrapped adjustable beaded ring and the earrings.   The free tutorial for the former is available in my blog, posted under category "Ring".



 Wire Wrapped Beaded Earrings



Wire Wrapped Adjustable Beaded Ring

Now that Ms Bobbe has reminded me,  I think I'll do the tutorial for the beaded earrings as well to make it complete.  


So, stay tune for the BEADED EARRINGS tutorial.  Now ..... have to get back to some serious stuff like "playing with wire" and seed beads, getting my garden organised, etc., etc,.. ;)


Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful week ahead!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment